Sales Manager- Corporate
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include - Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We do financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering excellent customer service and demonstrate our financial expertise and industrial know-how to build value for our customers.
Change the future with us
· You will reach out the market to source potential corporate clients and work out various finance structure for the potential capex of the clients
· You will do self-sourcing and sales
· You will develop relationship & continuously engaged with all BUs of Siemens to identify the leads and understand the requirement of those leads to offer customized financial solution
· You design customized finance solutions for each requirement
· You develop smooth relationship with all Siemens BU head/ Commercial Head located in Mumbai to design finance solution
· You nurture good relationship with key Infrastructure vendors to get potential leads
· You acquire new corporate clients independently.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You have successfully completed Graduation (B. Com/ BE/ B Tech) with MBA/ PGDM (Preferred)
· You have 7 - 10 years of professional experience in sales for Financial Product including channel financing.
· Must have good self-sourcing experience (7 – 8 yrs) in equipment lending business at Mid Corporate segment (Company Turn Over of Rs 100 to Rs. 500 Cr) in Mumbai
· Should have a good customer base in manufacturing industries
· You have some fundamental knowledge in financial data analysis
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Nagpur (Maharashtra) but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time