Job title: Software Test Specialist (Mobile Test Automation Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will analyze and test our software products to ensure they meet both functional and non-functional requirements. You will focus on automated testing to support the constant evolution of our products and ease non-regression testing.
- Chip into the test scenario identification and on technical review of test cases
- Analyze field issues and drive test improvements
- Ability to identify and implement test improvements to raise the product quality
- Communicate test strategy, test process, test results to management and multi-functional teams
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 3+ years of Confirmed experience of continuous hands-on experience in automation of mobile applications?
- Must have programming knowledge with C# language
- Must have experience in writing automation tests and confirmed grasp of automation framework - Appium
- Experience in cloud based mobile testing with Sauce Labs is desirable
- Experience of working in a continuous integration and development environment
- Knowledge of test management, test development and test processes are a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies and methodologies
- Understanding of agile development, and scrum methodology is desirable
- Must have superb interpersonal skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time