What are my responsibilities?
- Systematically and professionally manage the project opportunity (register, following, pre-sales support)
- 5. Efficiently invest the marketing & promotion. Develop and implement industry specific seminars, roadshow, exhibition, forum to support the dissemination of the Siemens solutions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 1. Bachelor’s degree or above and major in automation, mechanical or electrical engineering etc.
- 2. Minimum 5 years experiences in automation industry or related company, familiar with Siemens PLC, HMI, drives or electronics equipment will be treated as value added
- 3. Related Siemens SIMATIC knowledge and application experiences
- 4. Experience in agricultural industry (breeding/planting/slaughtering) is preferred
- 5. Strong communication and interpersonal skill (Chinese/English)
- 6. Able to travel frequently in China
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time