Claims Manager – Cairo, Egypt
Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Claims Manager position to Join our Siemens Mobility Team in Cairo office. This is an excellent career opportunity for Contract and Claims Professionals from Rail /Transportation Business.
The Position holder primarily required to initiate and prepare the technical and commercial aspects of change notices and claims and will report directly to the Project Manager Changes/Claims.
Join our Siemens Mobility as Claims Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Management of subcontractors, Change Requests / Orders and prepare associated contractual letters for the project manager review.
- Reviewing and managing contracts, specifically related to suppliers and subcontractors
- Align with the Procurement Manager and the Senior Contract Manager to ensure that the terms and conditions are timely and wisely transferred to the subcontractors
- Manage the insurances
- Supports the Project Managers with the timely drafting of correspondence responses (to the subcontractors)
- Support the Procurement Manager in ensuring all contracts are aligned to the Siemens Mobility procurement policy, employer requirements and local laws.
- Help the project managers in the subcontracts close out
- Providing contractual assistance to all Project Staff, in alignment with the Senior Contract Manager.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Formal qualifications in Engineering/ legal
- Minimum 5 years of experience in contracting company / organization.
- Experienced in dealing with public governmental sector
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Solid understanding of current processes, policies and local regulations is an essential asset in this position
- Good adaptability and ability to work in flexible hours to meet the project demand and deadlines.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time