Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 可维护性和文档工程师/SD Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Manage service project, setup and implement serviceability requirement, participate project document review and test, finish T-Doc and service related topics to contribution on the success of new project. CS项目管理，建立和落实可维护性需求，参与项目文档技术评审和测试，完成技术文档和服务相关的任务，为项目的成功做贡献
2. Regular technical documents update for released products
3. Define and maintenance spare part, monitor spare part consumption and make sure the spare part availability in product lifecycle
4. Monitor product performance by the method of scientific data statistics and analysis, deliver the analysis result to other departments for product improvement
5. Publish update solution/upgrade to installbase, monitor and communication with countries for implementation
6. Participate design change review, evaluate the change affect to service and implement solution accordingly
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor or above degree 学士或以上学位
- Background in science and engineering, major in Bio-medical engineering, mechanical or electronics is preferred 理工科背景，生物医学工程、机械及电子相关专业优先
- Medical device relatd baground, MR experience is a plus 相关的医疗设备背景，有MR经验优先
- Project management experience is a plus 有相关项目管理经验优先
- Presentation and convince skill 演示技巧
- Office 软件(Excel, PPT) - Communication and coordination skill 沟通和协调技巧
- CET-6 英语6级
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time