- Supports accountable Unit or BA Management, provides advice and proposes measures regarding Finance / Business Administration.
- Supports implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the assigned organization unit.
- Accomplishes financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
- Completes consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations (incl. P&L reporting and Balance Sheet).
- Supports effective treasury management, optimized capital financing structure and tax compliance management.
- Checks content and analyzes supplier and/ customer contracts, to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
- Analyzes and provides recommendation regarding capital expenditure proposals.
- Supports in the preparation of complex bids or tenders for project business.
- Experience in general Business, Import-Export, Electronics and Telecommunication.
- SAP regular user
- Graduated from Business Administration, Import-Export, Electronics and Telecommunication.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time