At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Portfolio Developer Executive – Manufacturing Engineering
Portfolio Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for the Portfolio Development Executive in Czech Republic.
We are looking for a new colleague in the area of Manufacturing Engineering Solutions to strengthen our portfolio development team within the Czech Republic. An energetic knowledgeable person who enjoys harvesting the market potential in industry digitalization.
Who are we?
Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services with 15 million licensed seats and more than 144,000 customers worldwide. The Global Sales, Marketing & Services (GSM&S) organization is responsible for selling and supporting the underlying PLM products, including e.g. Teamcenter, NX, Solid Edge, Tecnomatix, Opcenter, Simcenter, MindSphere, Mendix, Polarion to name a few.
As part of our continuing growth in Czech Republic, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Portfolio Developer Executive – Manufacturing Engineering
The selected candidate will be a part of our Czech sales team.
- Advocate and drive the development of the Manufacturing Engineering portfolio (primarily Tecnomatix and NX CAM solutions) through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximize software opportunities.
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyze competitor portfolio to establish differentiation for portfolio across markets.
- Identify key opportunities, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with sales orchestrators to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go-to-market strategy
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and PreSales teams by providing direct engagement with customer, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key must win accounts
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving, and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- Ensure that the Global roadmap of campaigns/initiatives/services are widely understood and supported as they relate to this portfolio domain.
- Help Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate
- Mentor the direct / indirect field sales and presales teams on demand generation and pursuits.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth
- Provide feedback to campaign owners as appropriate on content / lessons learnt.
- Focus on identifying and winning new name clients by identifying their business and technical requirements through the application of our established professional sales approach.
- Pro-actively work with sales who are responsible for developing industries and channel partners to develop Teamcenter business from suspects to qualified opportunities.
- Participation in market development, solution presentations, webinars, conferences and workshops.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign/initiative, in own portfolio domain, across BNL and provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners on content and lessons learnt.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Science or Engineering or similar
- Engineering software experience preferred
- Experience in a sales-quota carrying, customer-facing sales, or business development function related
- Proven track record to deliver on revenue targets
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of Engineering Software solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Experience with CXO level discussions
- Knowledgeable of the competitive landscape
- A good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop and grow this Portfolio
- You should have a motivated personality with a keen sense of selling and powers of persuasion.
- Solid industrial knowledge about engineering processes within Research and Development teams (Mechanical, electrical engineering, engineering simulations, production planning).
- Engineering, MBA or similar Business Qualification
- A demonstrable background in exploring and developing market potential.
- Preferably a successful sales track record in selling engineering software solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with engineering and manufacturing solutions.
- Knowledge of MFE, MOM and PLM, and a good understanding of Engineering IT in general.
- Works under self-management on assignments/pursuits.
- A degree in a general Engineering subject (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Software)
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, or business development function
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end.
- A good communicator and excellent presentation skills
- Fluent English language skills are a prerequisite for the role.
Overall, we are looking for a high caliber successful candidate with enthusiasm, drive and good commercial sense who would like to play a key role in shaping the success of our company. Our culture is made up of a strong team-oriented international atmosphere which offers excellent future prospects within our innovative and expansion-strong team. The successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary, commission and bonus plan, company pension plan and car allowance.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time