It's time for a profound #mobilityrevolution in our cities. It's time for more efficient mobility, sustainable infrastructure, and livable urban environments. Yunex Traffic is the innovator that makes it happen through disruptive ideas and digital technologies.
As a global leader in intelligent traffic solutions, we develop novel mobility options for cities, highway authorities, and mobility providers. Our solutions transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, fewer accidents, and cleaner air and solve our climate crisis. #digitalization.
With 3100 employees from 58 nations in 24 countries worldwide, we help more than 110 cities make mobility permanently environmentally friendly and more efficient with state-of-the-art digital technology such as artificial intelligence. In doing so, we act as a customer-focused powerhouse that cultivates entrepreneurial and global thinking at all levels. #TeamYunexTraffic
We seek to hire a Technical Project Manager with a P.E. license to join our project team in Miami, Florida. Successful candidates will have spent at least 10 years in progressively responsible positions in ITS solutions and transportation infrastructure projects exceeding $10M in budget. Ideal candidates will have experience working on Florida projects, with project controls (including cost and risk management), claims management, commissioning and integration.
Candidates are a subject matter expert focusing on Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS) and Smart Cities solutions - including ATMS interfaces with Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Traffic Management, and Adaptive Traffic Control. They will be responsible for leading project teams during project execution and meeting business goals and customer satisfaction by executing the project on time and in budget.
The role requires a proven track record of solid leadership, technical, organizational, and communication skills and as well as professional engineering experience in the ITS industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- MBA or M.S. degree preferred with specialization in ITS
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) license
- PMP certification, PMI
- 10 years of experience in ITS industry developing concepts and delivering complex projects with outstanding customer satisfaction
- Outstanding communication, leadership, interpersonal and customer intimacy skills
- Understanding of fundamentals of traffic signal control systems, advanced traffic management, adaptive, transit signal priority, and V2I solutions
- Oversee a complete large-scale retrofit and integration of signalized intersections to a new ATMS, local controller software, and Caltrans Model 2070LX traffic controllers
- Oversee additional engineering services necessary to develop, provide and integrate additional traffic signal operational features and functions further to the above. This includes Adaptive Signal Timing/Solutions, Center-to-Center Transit Signal Priority and other ITS systems
- The above areas both include data collection, design and engineering, field deployment, testing and commissioning, documentation and training as well as other related activities to deliver a complete ITS solution.
- Deliver project on time, in budget and in line with required quality
- Coordinate with internal departments and external partners
- Successfully deliver the project based on customer requirements and Siemens (PM@Siemens) project management guidelines
- Lead project teams and direct subject matter experts, support functions, and third-party partners to execute customer projects and achieve project targets
- Interface and communicate with the customer, suppliers and subcontractors on all project related topics, risks and opportunities
- Performs detailed planning of the work packages, the resources needed and time schedule. Organizes and supervises the interface, requirements and configuration management
- Ensures compliance with regards to technical, deadlines, commercial and qualitative project targets in consideration of guidelines
- Defines the technical measurement criteria and control factors for the project
- Identifies early deviations in the project and problem causes and proposes sustainable solutions
- Apply both PMP and Professional Engineering principles
- Professional and eloquent communication with vendors, subcontractors, engineering consultants and customers
- Lead customer facing activities (customer interviews, Q/A sessions, project milestone meetings, design approvals, final acceptance procedures) from project start to final project acceptance.
- Drive all external and internal offer approval and release requests and processes in an expedited manner and with highest quality
We are# 9 On Forbes Great Places to Work List
Health and Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, HSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
Vacation: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal / Sick Days, Maternity/Paternity Leave
Financial & Retirement: 401K match Plan, Performance Bonus for Key Roles, Merit Increases, Relocation
Professional Development: Tuition Reimbursement, Promote from Within, Mentor Program, Access to Online Courses, Lunch & Learns
Balance: Flexible Work Hours, Remote Work Opportunities, Diversity & Inclusion Program
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. We offer a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming our Technical Project Manager, we'll provide you with the support and career advancement to make it happen!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.