About the group: Questa Simulation Product It is a core R&D team working on multiple verticals of Simulation with special focus in Simulation Performance. A very energetic and enthusiastic team of motivated individuals.
Job-Duties: We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the QuestaSim R&D team of the Mentor Graphics DVT Division.
• Development responsibilities will include core algorithmic advances and software
• You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production
level quality of new components and algorithms and to create new engines and support existent
• Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently
towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
- Good knowledge of C/C++, algorithm and data structures
- Compiler Concepts and Optimizations
- Experience with UNIX and / or LINUX platforms is necessary
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
- Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
- 4 to 10 years of relevant software development experience
Good to have
- Basic Digital Electronics Concepts
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
- Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
- Exposure to Simulation or Formal based verification methodologies would be a plus
- Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time