- Drive business for Siemens EDA using hands-on technical expertise.
- Requires working directly with customers as a part of the sales team during product evaluations to ensure technical milestones are met.
- Deploy Siemens EDA emulation software and hardware solutions at customers.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships to ensure long term customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements.
- Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations on new features and product updates.
- Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams to improve overall product.
- Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing.
- Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
- 5~10 years’ experience in design, verification, simulation, emulation/prototyping of electronics chips and systems or recent experience as an Applications Engineer in a relevant field.
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or related areas.
- SystemVerilog, Verilog and VHDL RTL design experience.
- Chip/ASIC design or verification experience - knowledge of SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL language, RTL, behavioral coding and general ASIC debug.
- ASIC and/or FPGA implementation experience. (synthesis,place&route)
- C programming desirable. SystemC and C++ used in conjunction with chip design and verification highly desired.
- Must have previous experience with industry simulation environments using Questa/Incisive/VCS, OVM or UVM. Experience with industry emulation solutions (Veloce/Palladium/ZeBu) highly desired.
- Knowledge of Transaction Level Modeling and methodologies would be beneficial.
- Firmware, Linux driver, Android OS level validation experience on emulation/FPGA is a plus.
- Knowledge of key protocols(AMBA/MIPI/DDR/PCIe/UFS/USB) is a plus
- Proficient in scripting languages used today. (e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Good communication skills and have the ability to provide training and demos to customers.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time