- Manage plant's and 3rd party's logistics warehouse to sustain the business growth.
- Based on the logistics processes and business needs, effectively manage plant's and 3rd party's logistics warehouse to achieve the business targets.
- Ensure the smoothness of daily import/export operation and service quality to customers.
- Manage the team, including both white-collars and blue-collars, facility management, etc.
- Effective collaboration and communication with internal department, as well as external vendors of product storage, transportation, and packing, etc.
- 8 years working experience of plant warehouse management is required, including white-collars and blue-collars management, facility management, etc.
- Team management experience is preferred.
- Experience of logistics service provider management is preferred.
- Basic accounting knowledge of stock/inventories etc.
- Quality and EHS awareness based on ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 is required.
- Lean awareness and know basic lean method: e.g. PDCA,7 wastes,5s,A3,Process Mapping is required.
- Concept of digitalization and automation is recognized.
- Concept of service and collaboration is recognized.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time