During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
Your new job consists
possible software defects and system errors / problems
that arise during Teamcenter deployment in
a customer environment and clarify the causes of these
occurrences. Here, you work with the customer via Desktop Sharing,
and / or email. Through configuration and database analysis, login and log file analysis you take the necessary analytical steps to systematically narrow down and clarify the defect as necessary. You guide the customer (administrator) in the implementation of these steps.
Where possible and covered by the service contract, you develop a solution for the customer and ensure that it is implemented correctly. Here, you work closely with our international team of experts and responsible software developers. If during the course of the analysis a software defect is duplicated, you coordinate the correction of the error with the respective software developers. In critical cases you are involved in the prioritization of development resources.
What are my skills and qualifications?
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mechanical Engineering or comparable technical training with professional experience
- Professional experience in software configuration / change management and software issue analysis
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of operating systems, databases and PDM software
- Knowledge of a programming language are useful, but not essential
- Experience with Teamcenter or equivalent PDM Product is ideal
- Analytical thinking
- Independent, structured and responsible working methods
- Team-oriented and communicative
- Excellent English skills (both written and oral)
- Knowledge of additional European language is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time