For our Regional Process Office, we are looking for a Part-time Working Student to be located in Kartal (partly remote working) who will support Robotic Process Automation and other Digital Transformation Projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Developing RPA Projects w/ UIPath & Blueprism (if possible) starting with small cases
- Supporting RPA Developers for documentation & basic macros
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Student in Engineering or Business Administration (3rd grade or master student)
- Inspired by digitalization
- Very good command in English
- Minimum 2,5 days/week availability is expected
- Knowledge of UIPath or Blueprism
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time