Pune | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Responsible for reviewing technical reports prepared to ensure they meet the requirements of the contract and client’s expectations, and that the reports are in good English and understandable
· Responds to comments raised by the client on the reports and liaises with clients and authors to close issues
· Prepares a logical coding system for all technical documentation in alignment with overall Documentation Manager
· Clarifies and defines technical document management requirements including preparation of templates, review procedures, submission procedures, and translation procedures
· Creates and implements the necessary procedures and ensures that these procedures will be followed and applied
· Coordinates all technical documents to be created within System Engineering
· Submits technical documents to customer and monitors & controls the document status within the relevant deadlines
· Controls, monitors, and reports on documentation issues (status and plan dates of technical documents)Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 5 years as technical documentation writer for the implementation of a similar large turnkey projects along with Engineering degree, preferably in electrical engineering or system engineering
· Competent in writing technical documents in English
· Software use and application knowledge, MS Windows and MS Office applications, Aconex, Wrench Smart Projects, etc.
· Experience of preparing submissions to meet contractual requirements
· Knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution
· Fluent English essential, both written and spoken
· Independent and structured approach to work
· Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment and flexible team player with attention to detailMake your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time