- Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
- Assisting customers in deploying Mentor Graphics' software to solve design challenges.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics' processes and tracking tools.
- Developing and delivering technical presentations and trainings on new features and product updates.
- Developing technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
- Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to product division and sales team.
- Working collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success
- MSc or BSEE required Minimum 3 years of industry experience in IC Design
- Working familiarity of Linux OS, and previous experience with scripting or Tcl/Perl/Java programming
- Familiar with Mentor Graphics Calibre tools is a must
- Requires well developed verbal and written communication skills both in English and Mandarin
- Strong ability to learn and explore new technologies with good problem solving skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time