- Support Commercial Manager in all topics regarding cost controlling and financial reporting
- Support and coordinate within or cross department to ensure cost efficiency and compliance to company rules through implementation of proper control measures.
- Provide cost transparency to support business decision especially during planning and forecast
- Support Monthly Rolling Forecast for key financial figures in P&L, B/S, Free Cash Flow
- Control and monitor financial data, variance analysis of KPIs
- Factory overhead cost controlling
- Variance analysis of contract assets and liabilities
- Fixed Assets management
- Financial reporting for management meeting or review
- Financial monthly closing and year end closing
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Know well about accounting, cost controlling and analysis, and relevant knowledge. 3+ years’ relevant working experience.
- Experienced in commercial or financial cost controlling; Be familiar with International Financial Reporting System or Siemens financial and accounting regulations
- Good at communication and problem solving
- Able to work under pressure and work systematically to organize and optimize the process.
- Experience in commercial controlling or finance area 3+ years’ working experiences in multinational companies.
- University degree or above, major in economics or international trade or accounting or finance
- Basic skills with contract law, negotiation skills, financial knowledge, foreign trade knowledge and practice
- Advanced skills in communication and problem solving
- Able to work efficiently, seriously and responsibly
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written English;
- Professional MS Office skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be willing to go on business trip any time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time