Smart Industrial Software Front-end Developer
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We are a reputed global provider of future-proof automation and drive technology, industry software and services based on innovative technology platforms. With our standard components, complemented by industry-specific solutions, we optimally fulfill the specific requirements of customers from various industries. As a Trusted Partner across the entire lifecycle of industrial plants – from de-sign, engineering to modernization – Siemens paves the ways towards digitalization in the process industries, enabling long-term growth.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• You will be responsible for the front-end function development of products, cooperate with the team to complete data interaction, dynamic information display, and timely and high-quality delivery.
• You will lead the development of product interactions, develop well packaged front-end interaction components, and improve team cooperation efficiency.
• You will participate in the product demand communication and the technical solution discussion with product owner and the agile team.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Ideally you will have successfully completed university education in the areas of computer science, software development, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences. 2 years or above of front-end development experience will be preferred.
• As a frontend software developer, following qualifications will be preferred:
o Proficient in HTML5 / CSS3 and other front-end technologies, proficient in using Angular framework
o Familiar with object-oriented programming, and be able to write easy-to-read and maintainable components.
o Familiar with HTTP protocol and common web standards.
o Familiar with common web performance optimization and web security issues.
o Good coding style, active working attitude, excellent communication skills and team spirit.
o Familiar with a back-end language (e.g. Java) is preferred.
o Familiar with Echart, D3 and other visualization tools is preferred.
• Fluent English and Mandarin skill.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies will be preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time