With over 100 years of presence in Romania, period of technical achievements, innovations, high quality and reliable deliveries, Siemens is the biggest company in Romania that owns innovative solutions in the following sectors: Energy, Healthcare, Industry, Infrastructure and Cities. For more information about Siemens please visit www.siemens.ro.
ADVANTA is the main software development partner for Siemens and it provides full development services from various locations worldwide. In Romania, Siemens ADVANTA is present in Brasov work site, from where delivers high quality software for products and customer-specific solutions, as well as professional services.
Siemens ADVANTA is looking for a Technical Writer for German and English language.
Creation and testing of application documentation in German and English in coordination with software and hardware developers in the field of automation technology / process control engineering.
- Independent planning and control of documentation projects; documentation organization; review of documentation
- Development of terminology and interface texts in collaboration development and system test
- Supervise and implement timely and accurate completion of online docs texts
- Participation in quality management to ensure that the defined quality management and process standards are adhered to
- Close coordination with development partners worldwide
- University degree - IT, Electronics, Control and Automation Engineering or similar
- Excellent mother tongue knowledge in German and good knowledge in English, with an affinity for working in the software sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong willingness and ability to learn
- Partnership and collaboration orientation
- Knowledge of CMS (Content Management Systems) like Schema (Quanos) ST4 or Cosima Go, content delivery portals, would be highly appreciated
- Graphics tools required
- Proven experience of minimum 3 years as Technical Writer
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time