Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Nature of the Position Customer Service Head is responsible to ensure high quality and profitable service support to our customers. Large Drives Applications is a Business unit with a wide portfolio including Medium Voltage Drives and Motors, Electrification and Automation projects for Minerals Business, and Customer Service with spare parts, field service, Integral Plant Maintenance, etc.
What are my responsibilities?
• Maintain highest customer satisfaction concurrent with running a profitable service business by developing strong relationships and communication channels with our customers,
• Look for opportunities to maximize service revenue within the region,
• Monitor the level of customer satisfaction at regular intervals,
• Manage together with IPM manager main Integral Plan Maintenance contract,
• Organize appropriate service review meetings with the customer, ensuring appropriate service performance.
• Motivate and develop our Service Engineers to provide best service support, encouraging them to develop excellent communication skills,
• Supporting service delivery to achieve Customer Satisfaction and contract obligations with the meeting of operational KPI's and financial targets,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering,
• Background in Service for Medium voltage drives and motors,
• Has Customer Account Management experience,
• More than 5 years of solid experience in similar role as Customer Service Head,
• Responsible for Business Segment including P&L,
• Has experience of leading a large team providing technical support to customers and colleagues,
• Experience managing large service contracts,
• Knowledge in PM@Siemens and/or equivalent PM methodology,
• Fluent English and Spanish,
• Experience in sales and execution in service,
• Medium knowledge in following industries: Mining, Cement, Metals, Sugar,
• Basic to medium knowledge in digitalization,
• Will need to exhibit the ability to manage a team based remote locations,
• Is prepared to travel within Mexico and occasional international travel,
• Is able to communicate effectively with colleagues from other countries,
• Is sensitive to working within a multi-cultural environment.
What else do I need to know?
• Strong leadership,
• Entrepreneurial spirit,
• Business competence,
• Communication Skills,
• Manage Conflicts,
• Result and quality orientation,
• Decision making
How to apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time