If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is a global talent incubator where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses across the world. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to embark on a leadership track within Siemens.
Siemens business is accelerating to the next level of digital and the technology driven environment exceeds everything what was believed to be possible. Therefore, our Digitalization and IT Audit Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee. We as CF A create impact and provide foresight through assurance over digitalization and technology risks, cloud computing, data privacy and implementation of large IT solutions. By applying advanced analytics, Siemens CF A is actively working on the future of assurance.
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
Your new role
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environments (e.g. SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, Clouds based on AWS, Azure and many more) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital business models offering products and services
- Design and execute comprehensive audits to address the identified risks
- Enhance and challenge existing audit techniques
- Seek new ways of using digitalization to provide assurance in cooperation with our data analytics partners
- Independently drive assurance objectives during fieldwork, including stakeholder interviews and technical evaluations
- Participate in meetings with senior management to present your conclusions and recommended improvements
- Take ownership for audit topics within your relevant expertise
- Independently drive assurance objectives, define and align conclusions and recommended improvements to drive change in the organization.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
- Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other practices in CF A
- Conduct your audit engagements using CF A´s agile audit methodology
**Audit Associate candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, or a respected assurance and consulting firm
**Senior Audit Associate candidates must have a minimum of 7 years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, or a respected assurance and consulting firm
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Business, Engineering or Finance
- Relevant work experience and advanced knowledge in at least one of the following areas: IT risk management and assurance, implementing digital use cases, state-of-the-art technology (e.g. cloud computing, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, blockchain, artificial intelligence, edge computing, DevOps)
- Ideally gained experience in complex IT projects and agile environments
- Tech savvy and possessing the ability to grasp new digitalization initiatives and emerging technologies
- Strong desire and drive to develop into a leadership role in the business
- Flexibility to travel (including internationally) as well as to live/embrace our remote-working culture
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.