- product/system expert of digital enterprise, incl. digital portfolio as well as traditional division portfolio.
- An expert of Digitalization and know something about operational excellence in terms of production.
- branch who listens to customers and quickly comprehend their requirement.
- An experienced digitalization consultant to customer, he/she is to sit together with customer to make a conceptual design for based on his big picture of digitalization and customer’s specific needs.
- As a project manager, he/she needs not only to compile the conceptual design and co-convince the customer to buy it in, but as the ‘commander’, is also able to lead the project team(s) to make detailed design in terms of digital enterprise goals, technological specification, costs control and set a roadmap for project team to accomplish it.
- Be able to co-conduct analysis in terms of benefit vs. costs/ investment of digital enterprises on behalf of the customers.
- Be able to co-manage the internal resources e.g. KAM/consultative sales to realize what the customer should realize on digitalization.
- Should clearly know the application domains of digital concept and be able to transfer Siemens digital concept and the digital knowledge to both customer in operation and to our sales.
All in all, senior digitalization consultant and I4,0 team should be an ideal ‘pair’. A senior digitalization consultant should strategically and tactically be able to
- Get support from I4.0 team to convince the customer CEO to invest in digital enterprise.
- Provide/sell a conceptual design, roadmap, and cost vs. benefit to customer.
- Manage all the resources to realize what the customer bought in (in terms of digitalization) with our portfolio, manpower and technologies.
- Deliver excellent result of project/digitalization project to customer and after all, to Siemens.
- Act as ‘Digital Evangelist’ and trainer to customer and internal colleagues.
- Significant individual performance to Siemens business
- Senior expert of digitalization and trend
- Senior expert of project management
- Adequate knowledge of operational excellence in terms of manufacturing.
- Adequate portfolio & application knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of an entrepreneur (incl. strategic view, operation. EBIT, costs)
- Adequate knowledge and skills of a ‘consultative sales’
- Be good at English and Mandarin.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time