If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Goal of this function: Establish, develop and drive the regional ITS business in Asia Pacific to ensure profitable growth. Drive profitable growth in established ITS markets and identify and develop new business in a strategic manner, shaping the ITS footprint in the region.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Implement and drive the growth strategy for the APAC region as a Lead Country Bundle (e.g. India, China, ASEAN, Australia)
- Define and implement a customized market entry strategy for countries with untapped potential
- Identify new business opportunities by developing market intelligence, conducting competitor analyses, etc. in close collaboration with the regional Siemens / Mobility / ITS / partner organisation
- Support Reginal Sales to define business targets and ensure financial performance (Order Intake, Sales, EBIT)
- Support and guide established regional units in their successful strategy implementation and target achievement by
- Acting as the interface between HQ in Germany and the regional APAC units
- Securing the support of all relevant stakeholders
- Defining country-specific strategies and implementation plans
- Developing a culture of regional collaboration
- Create new business models, digitalisation opportunities and distributor network in the region incl. implementation support (bid, PM, coordination, …)
- Support the integration process of a newly acquired company
- Drive the product management process of intelligent traffic products (e.g. from the new acquired company)
- Accompanies the transition process from a MNC Business Unit to a legal independent company
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager for APAC
- Supporting the Managing Director of the Lead Country Bundle
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, International Business or similar
- 3+ years experience in Mobility and/or Automotive Industry
- Knowledge in the field of Customer Experience Management, CRM tooling, Competitor Analysis
- Preferably have experience in strategic product management and distributor management
- Gained international experience, preferably in Europe and APAC region incl. India and China w/ HK and Taiwan
- Be self-dependent / work well with low level of guidance from management
- Be a team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to foster a positive work environment
- Able to effectively develop key working relationships
- Possess excellent written, verbal and communication skills in English and German preferred so as to ensure effective communication with HQ team
- Have proficient Microsoft Office skills, with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time