Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Project Manager to work closely together with the Sales team, Key Account Manager to support presales activity which include planning, designating project resources, preparing budgets, execution of projects, monitoring progress and actively communication with all stakeholders.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will manage the projects from point of sales until customer hand over
- You provide competent technical support to Sales and Marketing Departments
- You ensure commercial efficiency and profitability of any project
- You will be managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Your responsibility includes these 3 areas
1. Pre-Sales Support-Site planning
- Work closely together with the sales team/ Key Account Manager to support the presales activity
- Site assessments to understand the local situation and the real customer needs
- Trigger Site Planning to create a site preparation package to get upfront insight of room layout and technical specifications
- Create project plans/ budgets and perform risk assessment during pre-sales to meet Customer needs and to work with procurement team to create a beneficial quote.
2.Order Execution Phase
- Be the main interface during the project towards the customer
- Create project and milestone date/ planning in project management tool (Osiris/Bridge tool)
- Ensure that all required materials, resources and activities are ordered, planned and executed
- Weekly review installation project plan with all stakeholders
- Manage risks and ensure that the project stays within budget and on-time
- Organize the execution of the actual installation and required user training
- Ensure Customer Acceptance (and signed handover document)
- Escalate deviations from plan/ budget to internal stakeholders
3. Quality & Regulatory
- Responsible for site planning/ preparation/ Installation Quality assurance according to Siemens Healthineers Guidelines
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned Quality training in a timely manner
- Responsible to ensure Project Documents are filed and kept according to Quality and Internal control requirements
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have minimum 5 years experience in project management preferably experience in Diagnostic Imaging Systems
- You have experience in Healthcare processors and site planning.
- You have experience to lead a team of professional, with all levels and work across function/ departments
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good communication, organizational and presentation capability
- You possess good Project Management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously and possess ability to prioritize work considering complex matrix of inputs
- You possess capability to manage high stress situations
- Results driven and possess the ability to meet tight timelines and budget to drive complex projects to successful completion
- You have a can-do attitude
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time