The Global Business Services are the backbone for the operations of Siemens units worldwide providing transactional and expert services in a wide area of functions like Accounting, Purchasing, HR, Digital solutions and many more. We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical thinking, good communication capabilities and commercial/finance background.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsibility for the continuous operation of Siemens Financial reporting tool (for Global Business Services & Siemens Support Functions) covering Actual, Forecast & Budget figures for all Profit & Loss Items.
- Ensure financial data integrity, completeness, synchronization, and reporting functionalities.
- Design, specify and develop new reporting features related to various aspects of the controlling activities.
- Oversee project development progress, provide information bridge between business changing needs and IT, including establishing task force for development topics & projects.
- Manage different reporting analysis tasks, including Quality Assurance testing.
- Identifying opportunities and deficiencies in the Financial reporting eco-system and responsibility for service improvement in different process areas.
- Close cooperation with commercial colleagues from HQ and regions as well as other internal customers.
- Close cooperation with IT on various topics related to the maintenance & new development of the financial reporting features.
- Carrying on Ad hoc project management and data analysis for various stakeholders.
- Responsibility for promotional & communication activities.
- Present results and realized value to customers and stakeholders with top management visibility.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years as a Financial Controller.
- Fluency in English, German language is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Reporting platforms is highly valued. E.g. Data Mining-solutions (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik or others).
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Very good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, have analytical thinking, and project management ability (Agile delivery best-practices, Continuous Integration/Delivery and DevOps/SCRUM).
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers.
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics
- Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships
What we offer
5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time