What are my responsibilities?
1. Lean production/SPS implementation in SNC TJ, build up lean culture;
2. Promote CIP culture in SNC TJ, ensure 3i KPIs (employee participation rate; submitting quantities and cost saving) to be achieved and build up the culture of continuous improvement.
3. Work together with divisions to identify the improvement opportunities and work out concrete the measures to make sure the productivity target to be achieved.
4. Coach and develop lean trainings base on business requirements.
5. DI (Digital Industry) assessment coordinator and do the best practice sharing with other DI (Digital Industry) factories
6. Routing management and optimization
7. Support internal team to enhance the competence.
8. Participant in cooperation and coordination activities for CIP of supply chain
9. Implement ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO45001 guideline, keep all the relevant instructions and quality records validly.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree or above, has at least 5 years in IE/Lean experience in machine manufacturing.
• Professional in lean tools; project management; has coaching and mentoring skills
• Has SPS/Lean knowledge and lean methodology: 5S, VSM, SFM, LCD, SMED, TPM, Kanban, Pokayoke, process map, etc.
• Experience in gearbox machine and assembly management is preferred
• Siemens 3i&CIP Know-how (Overview) & Basic Tools and Methods of CIP & Quality.
• Good team coordination/leading skill and people management skill.
• Good understanding the standard of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO45001.
What else do I need to know?