Drive the System Specific Integration and manage the test & commissioning activities as to ensure that technical solutions to be applied within the projects are fit for purpose functionally and operationally. Starting with a gap analysis of the project portfolio and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy and T&C Plan, that will lead to the final validation of the solutions.
System Integration Manager is a key role within system engineering as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify of the gaps on regard to the projects needs vs project intended portfolio, including the preparation of reports that will lead to updates in the URS (User Requirement Specification) for R&D/Solution provider.
- Ensure compliance with the overall Integration strategy during the complete project lifecycle.
- Prepare the System Integration and Test & Commissioning Plans.
- Elaborate the System Tests Specifications, execution and support of integration tests in the laboratory and execution support on-site.
- Collaborate with HQ segments for integration activities.
- Provide support to System Management teams in the preparation of Requirements specifications of the different systems used in Mobility.
- Co-Lead with the System Manager the preparation of the Migration Strategy (when required) to ensure the best solution is delivered.
- Execute the safety activities related to tests according to the Safety & Assurance.
- Prepare the record site for tests execution
- On site test schedule preparation
- Prepare the on-site test report as input of the safety case
- Collect the pending test to be executed on site
- On shore T&C support and supervision in the test execution
- On shore T&C team training
- University or bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Telecommunications, Automation, Computer Science, or similar.
- Experience in Requirements Management, tests specification, traceability, tests execution and incidence management.
- Desirable experience in Siemens Products and System Development.
- Experience in T&C activities (desirable knowledge in System Test Bench).
- Knowledge about CENELEC regulations about product lifecycle.
- Experience in international projects and experience in dealing with HQ.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on process improvement and solutions for automatization.
- Required +3 years of experience in T&C activities
- High knowledge of railway systems (ERTMS L2/L1 on-board and trackside, Interlocking, Control Centers, etc.).
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without jeopardize project KPIs.
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Readiness for travel.
- tasking and prioritization skills.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time