We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should have good hands-on Experience in test case design, test automation, test execution and test reporting for Desktop application and Cloud based Web applications.
- You should be good with any of the below 2 combination.
- You should have good Knowledge in latest software development methodologies such as Agile, SAFe etc.
- You should have Experience in Developing Test scripts using any of the programing languages like- Java/JS/Typescript/Python/VB Script.
- You should have experience in Developing Test Scripts using Frameworks like Jasmine/ Cucumber.
- You should have experience with any of the tools/Platforms Like RQM, Quality Centre, Jira, RTC Jazz.
- You should have experience in GIT,CI/CD Configurations with GIT Pipeline.
What you need to make real what matter
- You should have a Technical degree, B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(Computer Science) or any equivalent degree.
- 2 - 6 years of demonstrable experience in Automation Testing.
- Candidates should have working experience in Scrum team and Knowledge in Methodologies like Agile/Lean /Safe.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time