Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Digital Business Development? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
Big Data, IoT, Web 3.0 - the digital revolution is happening and it's transforming our lives! Siemens is a leading player to bring digital revolution to many Industry sectors such as Mobility. Here we transform the way transport systems are run and managed and bring it into the digital age. We industrialize the wealth of data from new systems and at the same time we connect older assets and bring them online. We join up data, systems and business processes in a way that turns data into business intelligence for the benefit of Siemens, our customers and the public.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Digital Operations.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from this internship:
- Support the Digital department’s Business Development and Strategy Team (BD&ST) in business development activities as the need arises
- Support in strategic activities including: competition and market research, benchmarking of company products, development of product portfolio and customer analysis and strategic relationship management
- Develop an understanding of Siemens Digital Offering and work on marketing and communications material to promote it
- Develop an understanding of the railway industry with a specific focus on the Rolling Stock side
- Develop an understanding of Siemens Mobility Structure, its processes and its go-to-market approach
- Attend events, fairs and conferences supporting the Digital Team
- Actively seek opportunities to develop skills and your knowledge in the preparation for future graduate opportunities
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Be a university student studying towards any engineering or business related undergraduate degree, but you must show a passion for innovation and digitalization.
- Be willing to travel as part of this position.
- Have some experience in a digital-related department, but it’s not essential
- Possess good analytical skills and innovative thinking, with the drive to succeed
What else do I need to know?
Alongside your role, the intern development programme (www.siemens.co.uk/interns) will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Digital Business Development. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £18,525 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time