Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are built. We are abstracting the development process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to build the future of software development.
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.
We are looking to expand our Sales Operations team with a Strategic Operations Manager (m/f/d).
The Strategic Operations Manager will play a key role on the development of a new Cloud Operations stack enabling the execution of SaaS business model opportunities and establishing a marketplace! Under the leadership of Head of Strategic Business Operations you will responsible to define and implement highly automated and scalable processes together with internal specialists, IT and solution providers. Clear focus is on supporting the further development and successful growth of Mendix and businesses using the MX Platform Leading Change Management within the Mendix and Siemens organization is a vital part of the daily work.You’ll drive innovation by:
- Developing the End-to-End concept for the Cloud Operations stack and leading a program workstream with focus on Order-to-Cash processes
- Definition of business requirements for SaaS
- Working closely together with project managers and IT partners to implement business requirements into IT solutions
- Leading IT implementation roadmaps and set priorities based on overall program achievements
- Leading change management and improve business operations in your area of responsibility as well as supporting the alignment of Mendix and Siemens on cross business operations
What will help you to be succesful in our role?
- Experience in Software Quote-to-Cash processes
- Proven track record in finance value flows and reporting requirements of Siemens
- You are able to actively drive discussions related to finance in context of digital business models
- Solid background in understanding digital products & services
- Experienced in working in an international setup
- Proficient communication both in English and German is a must
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time