Order management specialist
We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our expert for Order management specialist.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- comprehensive and challenging task of operational orchestration of value chain network of our frequency converters and motors factories as well as their entire end-to-end process chain in supply chain management (without make), in order to increase both customer satisfaction and the excellence of processing
- prioritizing customer orders and implementing logistical delivery, return and transport processes (value chain design)
- with the support of logistics controlling, you are aware of the performance of logistics and thus create transparency for improvements
- the adaptation and implementation of procedures and processes with new technologies (software robot, low-code applications) in order to secure improvements potentials and optimize productivity while taking into account economic effects
You can look forward to
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- degree in economics, business administration or training in finance
- professional experience in order management (for industrial product is advance)
- you convince through your strategic entrepreneurial your ability to analyze and make decisions
- knowledge of SAP
- good communication skills across global cultures, integrity and confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders as well as team members
- knowledge of English for daily business communication
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time