Global Commodity Engineering – Quality Manager
We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our Quality Manager.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- manage efficient Commodity Engineering Team globally – drive the transformation, optimize supplier portfolio together with procurement, coordinate measure to qualify supplier and material
- optimize cross-functional collaboration to transmit technical requirements to supplier reducing risks at supplier – act as a leader for synchronization of critical and strategy issues, stipulate actively knowledge exchange with R&D, active collaboration with Procurement to optimize costs
- coordinate and execute supplier audits and determine the need Quality Agreements – implement preventive quality methods, use SQM related methods, tools and risk management in supplier related processes, projects and products (e.g. 8D, FMEA, MQP, SQPC, SupRiM)
You can look forward to
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- degree in engineering
- experience in quality management function in technical field
- experience in Qualification of suppliers and parts (for example 8D, FMEA, Control plan, VDA 6.3 audits)
- expertise regarding the commodity "sheet metal parts and/or machining".
- good communication skills across global cultures, integrity and confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders as well as team members
- knowledge of English for daily business communication, basic German desirable
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time