Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Account Manager.
The Account Manager will act as a customer advocate for their assigned accounts. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, key business executives and stakeholders, always striving to ensure our products best fit the individual needs of the customer. This individual will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience, ensuring that client needs are understood and satisfied. This is achieved by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
The Account Manager will answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. To be able to do this successfully the Account Manager must have a detailed knowledge of the entire EWS portfolio. In this role, this individual will be expected to deliver non-clinical related portfolio elements within the customer account.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional,
looking for the next step in their career. As an Account Manager you
will be responsible for:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of EWS portfolio.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by working with Program Team to improve processes.
- Delivery of non-clinical elements of EWS portfolio.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, relationships and priorities.
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role
- Typically, 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Required Travel 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.