Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Content Coordinator.
The Content Coordinator is responsible for all clinical content required to be developed to support the EWS portfolio. This individual will work closely with the Program Team to identify content development requirements for the projects they are assigned. They will then research, identify and partner with Subject Matter Experts both internal to EWS and externally to facilitate the creation of content following Healthineers design principals. This individual will be responsible for getting all content approved for customer facing use and deployed on appropriate platforms. They will work closely with the Accreditation team to get all content accredited where necessary. This role will be expected to facilitate this process across all clinical modalities and may be requested to provide content development input to support projects outside of their assigned area but where they may have domain knowledge.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional,
looking for the next step in their career. As a Content Coordinator you will be
- Understand customer/industry needs and trends through close alignment and regular engagement through customer focus groups, conferences, and peer collaboration to best identify clinical content needs to achieve project goals
- Lead conceptualization and creation of content to support new programs or service offerings
- Develop a network of Subject Matter Experts across Business Lines to facilitate content development
- Ability to guide development resources to ensure all content is developed according to ISO principles and department processes
- Partner with Accreditation team to ensure submission to the ASRT for CE credits are submitted in timely fashion adhering to project timelines.
- Support Account Management Team to facilitate a smooth delivery of content within customer accounts
- Support Innovations symposium as track lead as required
- Effectively support and manage stakeholder relationships by partnering with Program Management, Growth and Innovations and the Clinical Practices for assigned Programs
- Work with SBM Team to assist in identifying customer value proposition and developing customer facing material to promote the portfolio.
- Manage effective and open communication with a proactive approach on information dissemination, collective feedback, and representation of Education Services
- Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
- Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens Healthcare CX USA and CS policies and procedures
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Detailed clinical product knowledge in modality specialty.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role
- Typically, 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Required Travel 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.