Siemens Government Technologies is seeking a driven, results-oriented, independent-thinking individual who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced, challenging, customer-facing sales environment. In this position, you will be responsible for identifying, shaping and capturing "disruptive" new business opportunities, defining key strategies for a large DoD program, and coordinating interactions with the prime contractor, their industry supply chain, the DoD, and the corresponding support contractor organizations.
In this position, you will work closely with Sales Executives and Senior Managers to develop multi-level business plans for the growth and development of a key DoD program, leading to future US Government business. An in-depth knowledge and understanding of government program operations and supply chain is paramount. A candidate must possess strong sales, communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
The Technical Program Strategist will need to develop and leverage strong customer and industry relationships with key decision makers and understand the business challenges and technical needs and issues across a broad range of platforms, technologies, and government requirements.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing the overall technical strategy of the Program to drive Software Growth per plan across the entire Program ecosystem
- Coordinating the communication and adoption of the overall technical strategy across the Prime Contractor, the supply chain, the DoD and all contract support organizations
- Identifying Opportunities to drive Services and Consultancy growth across the Program ecosystem
- Facilitating activities between Siemens teams in support of the Program, including Sales, Services, Product Development
- Representing the Program’s technical needs, both current and future, to product groups, and representing the corporation’s technical and business positioning to the customer
- Leveraging established industry contacts
& relationships to develop technical strategy and further growth
- BS/BA (or relevant Technical Degree) in related engineering or computer science related discipline
- 10+ Years’ experience within Aerospace & Defense and/or Federal/DoD Industry
- Enterprise Software and PLM Domain Experience
- Proven record of ability to present technology solutions in front of groups while incorporating specific selling techniques
- Proven success and Leadership experience in an Engineering/Manufacturing or Engineering role in the aerospace and defense industry
- Experience working complex DoD program and working with DoD/Prime Contractor Program Offices and other industry partners throughout a complete program life cycle
- Previous direct Government/DoD work experience is a plus
- Up to 50% travel will be required
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.