Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Program Manager.
The Program Manager is responsible for the Product Lifecycle Management of EWS portfolio elements assigned by the Program Director team. This entails taking the vision and strategy developed by the Growth and Innovations Team and, through a partnership across functional teams, develop an operationally viable and profitable product. This individual will provide a critical link between the organization strategy and its execution. This individual will be responsible for the success of assigned programs within the portfolio ensuring all programs are completed on time and to budget. They will work in partnership with members of Growth and Innovations, Operations and the Clinical Practices to achieve these goals. This individual will own the relationship between Growth and Innovations, Program Management and Operations for assigned portfolio elements to ensure alignment with overall business strategy and execution.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional,
looking for the next step in their career. As a Program Manager you will be
- Ability to strategically drive and direct short to long term business objectives
- Drive products from conceptualization to operationally viable solutions
- Oversee development and implementation of project plans for assigned program area.
- Identify opportunities for business improvement through process optimization
- Ensure there is alignment between the strategy of the EWS Team and its ability to execute
- Identification, measurement and reporting of key metrics used to gauge program benefits
- Ensure all stakeholders remain engaged and aligned throughout the program lifecycle
- Provide transparency to program status through effective program governance
- Ability to manage portfolio elements within area of responsibility through all stage of product lifecycle from inception to end of life.
- Demonstrate leadership excellence and drive a high-performance culture
- Identify resource requirements by monitoring portfolio roadmap and resource allocation to projects
- Establish and foster relationships that lead to collaboration with all stakeholders and most effective, high quality deliverables to our customers
- Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
- Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens Healthcare CX USA and CS policies and procedures
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in motivating teams for high performance and ability to manage projects and programs.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within a project team.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders and program stakeholders
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role
- Minimum of 10 years of experience any of the following: Healthcare Practice Management, Healthcare Program/Project Management, Marketing or Education
- Required Travel 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.