Financing the Future.
We are looking for an IT Service Manager (f/m/d) to join our IT Chapter Artificial Intelligence & Automation! We are a self-organized team which develops and operates innovative AI & Automation solutions. Our jointly defined purpose: “With our collective brain power, broad skillset and state-of-the art technologies we digitalize business processes so that our colleagues & customers are happy, efficient and successful"!
What part will you play.
- Responsible for the implementation, monitoring and optimization of IT service management processes for innovative IT Services around Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Low-Code Development Platforms (Mendix)
- Be responsible for the service management of your AI services and Low-Code applications and ensure effective IT operations
- Monitor and report the IT service quality and optimize it proactively
- Take on project management activities in the context of smaller projects within your area of responsibility
- Ensure high quality support for the end users of your applications
- Stay up to date with regards to innovations and ensure successful audits by implementing relevant regulatory requirements (including KWG, MaRisk)
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Business Information Systems or in a related field
- At least 4 years of work experience (preferably in the Financial Services industry)
- Experience with IT Governance frameworks and processes including IT Service Delivery Management (ITIL certified)
- Demonstrated ability to structure processes and define interfaces between various areas of competence in an organization
- Deep ITIL process knowledge on Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.