Financing the Future.
We are looking for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d) to join our IT Chapter Artificial Intelligence & Automation! We are a self-organized team which develops and operates innovative AI & Automation solutions. Our jointly defined purpose: “With our collective brain power, broad skillset and state-of-the art technologies we digitalize business processes so that our colleagues & customers are happy, efficient and successful"!
What part will you play?
- Lead the development of new and scalable machine learning solutions in an international and interdisciplinary DevOps team
- Deploy models into production to deliver insights while ensuring the highest standards in data integrity
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to operationalize machine learning models
- Serve as a senior subject matter expert on machine learning technology at scale
- Increase the rate of delivery of ML Models through stronger engineering practices and best-in-class technology
- Explore the latest machine learning technologies that support Siemens Financial Services overall mission (in particular, in the NLP and deep learning spaces)
- Implement processes and systems for ML Model Lifecycle Management
- Create ML pipelines that are fully versioned and reproducible over time
- Document the design and implementation for the handover into production
- Lead certain knowledge areas, represent the Chapter, and ensure continuous learning of the organization
What you need to make real what matters.
- Master's degree or PhD from a reputable university and at least 5 years of work experience (preferably in the Financial Services industry)
- Extensive experience working on machine learning projects, in particular deployment of models in production, model life-cycle management as well as working knowledge of Python
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch, Tensorflow), as well as software development (git, CI/CD, containerization, cloud platforms, APIs).
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenShift), Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with relational databases, NoSQL and preferably SAP HANA Datalake
- Ready to take over responsibility and work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.