We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusive focused.
What will you do?
In this role, you will do interpretation of norm ASME YI 14.5-2009, norm 17025, ISO9000 and symbology in accordance to GD&T standard. Set-up of measurement samples as well as selection of optimal measurement methods including touch probe, calibration spheres/cylinders and rotations. Creation and execution of automatic measurement programs with
extensive knowledge of software CMM Manager, PCDMIS, Measure Mind, Starret or similar.
· Set-up of measurement samples
· Creation and execution of automatic measurement programs through interpretation of 2D drawings and 3D files of requested parts. Knowledge of measurement software CMM Manager, PCDMIS, Measure Mind, Starret and/or similar. Interpretation of GD&T symbology.
· Selection and calibration of spheres/cylinders and head rotations. Periodically cleaning and reporting any finding that may cause a malfunction in the equipment at any given time.
· Continuous improvement
What will you need to succeed?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time