At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Responsible for generating revenue through Strategic Named Accounts in the Aerospace and Defense Industry. Understands and develops a strategic approach for selling solutions for high level business problems by incorporating our Xcerator portoflio. Establishes and maintains customer relationship independently at all levels including senior executives.
• Translates information to identify the client’s needs and develops a plan to sell mutual value.
• Establishes overall account plans and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
• Addresses contract issues prior to contract negotiations and sets priorities on critical issues.
• Leads cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
• Assesses and advises on the client’s financial situation to improve the ability to sell, support, deploy, and/or influence SPLM product solutions.
• Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
• Builds a broad influential network to create additional opportunities
• Upholds the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
• Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to
• Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the US
• Must have between 1-5 years of experience in selling Enterprise Software and doing client presentations.
• Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
• This position is ideally based in Central US or East Coast, with a strong preference for Charlotte or Dallas. Must currently reside in Central US or East Coast only.
• Customer facing work experience (Enterprise Software Sales)
• Willingness to travel (as restrictions are lifted)
Additional Assets considered:
• Knowledge/ working experience within the Aerospace & Defense Industry
• Knowledge of Siemens Digital Industries Software Xcelerator portfolio as well as the competitive landscape is an added advantage
• Knowledge in emerging technologies such as Low code application development, Additive Manufacturing, Electrification of the Aero industry and Artificial Intelligence would be a benefit
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.