During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens EDA, is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years
- Provides servant leadership to 1 or more cross-functional teams in an Agile work environment. Teams consist of both local and remote members.
- Facilitates prescribed iterative events including: Release/sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily standups, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews.
- Works to assist and guide team(s) to improve their individual agile practices.
- Resolves team impediments.
- Works with Product Owners and SMEs to help facilitate backlog prioritization, decomposition, release and sprint planning.
- Works with other organizational Scrum Masters to implement a community of practice to help improve Agile methodology across the team. in order to get the team(s) to a high performing level.
- Works with other Scrum Masters to facilitate overall retrospectives across the organization or portfolio.
- Works with organization leadership to identify and implement sessions and events to further enhance organization understanding and improvement of practices around Agile.
- Willingness to work outside a normal daily schedule to facilitate remote team members across different time zones
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related science is desired.
- Minimum of 3 years practical Scrum Master experience in a software development environment that has been practicing an Agile framework.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Has a good knowledge of: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Estimation, User Story Map, User Story Splitting/Decomposition, Sprint burndown, Iteration, Incremental Development, Continuous Improvement, Team Metrics.
- A strong advocate and practitioner of Agile methodologies and practices.
- Willingness to engage with teams, product owners, subject matter experts, to resolve conflicts arising during sprint execution.
- Familiarity with Agile at Scale: LeSS, SaFE, etc.
- Familiarity with Camstar/Opcenter Execution Core products.
- Familiarity with the following tools: Microsoft TFS, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, Confluence.
- Understanding of normal software development practices involved with the design, development, testing, packaging, release, and sustaining of complex software systems.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time