At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens EDA, is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
- Participate in scrum development team to ensure continuous quality of deliverables in each sprint
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for user stories
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate and conduct testing activities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to elevate business strategies into the users' online experience
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system
- Work with development team to clearly communicate defects and steps to reproduce for rapid resolution
- Write test code for automated testing tools in various languages
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance including functional test automation of web applications from a user experience perspective
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Experience using an agile approach to software development
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong understanding of web application testing, including cross-browser concerns and responsive design
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Experience writing Selenium WebDriver tests and executing them in multiple browsers and on multiple platforms is strongly preferred.
- Experience writing Python
- Experience supporting developers in writing functional test automation code
- Experience validating quality of stories in two-week development sprints
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time