Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) for IOT Solutions” and work from one of our Siemens locations in Munich, Erlangen or Nuremberg.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we drive the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Your new area of responsibility - meaningful and future-oriented
As Online Marketing Manager you provide a smooth online journey to our internal and external customers and work to constantly evolve the customer journey. You deliver a broad approach for an Analytics & Tracking Strategy to gather insights for online performance improvements of MindSphere (and Cloud portfolio). Further tasks and responsibilities include:
- Creation and website implementation of user insights-related conception, strategy and designs in order to increase brand value perception and web performance
- Identification of trends and optimization of performance - based on data and user research to conceptualize and implement a holistic user experience approach on all touchpoints related to mindsphere.io
- You report analytics of web performance on all digital touchpoints of MindSphere, e.g. on mindsphere.io and use these insights to continuously improve performance
- Establishment of effective working relationships within the Digital Experience team, as well as with marketing counterparts and other important partners, e.g. sales and product management and external partners
- You align with the corporate communication, e.g. branding team, and incorporate their requirements / findings into our conception and implementation and vice versa
- Collaboration with agencies and other vendor partners
Your qualifications - proven and adequate
- You should already have marketing experiences - preferably in B2B marketing. Any kind of certifications in digital/online marketing are a plus
- A university degree in business administration, user experience design, design management or equal education is required
- The perfect candidate is KPI driven and has a good understanding of Data Analytics - Experiences in Data Analytics tools like e.g. Adobe Analytics, etc. are vital
- We are searching for a creative mind with a basic understanding of technical context, combined with a focus on efficiency and results as well as priority awareness
- Significant experiences in agile project management are required, preferable in scrum or even better as scrum master including a basic knowledge of Confluence/Jira is required
- You should have a general knowledge and interest for Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud Technology
- You have fun working in a fast-paced and rapidly growing “startup-like” environment within a large company with an agile attitude
- Working experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) or other content management solutions for building websites as well as with Spinklr or other customer experience management tools is a plus
- Within our team and towards our internal and external partners we speak in German and English
Apply today and benefit soon from our numerous employee benefits. You can find an initial overview here: our benefits
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Felix Held.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time