The Siemens Cybersecurity organization has the purpose to secure the Siemens infrastructure by defining and executing innovative security services and helping whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy to strengthen their position in OT cybersecurity.
As a Cybersecurity Professional for "Collaboration Services" you will drive and develop security roadmaps in close collaboration with the IT service-owners and vendors to address the organization's cyber security needs and meet business demands.
What will be your challenge?
- Contribute cybersecurity aspects to new and existing Collaboration Services, provided by IT, vendors or providers.
- Bridge the gap between technical specialists and management level by a transparent risk management approach. You clearly assess risks and derive appropriate measures to reduce risks to an acceptable level.
- Develop together with IT infrastructure architectures/ concepts to deliver cybersecurity resilient services.
- Query and handle your IT-internal customer on all Cybersecurity aspects vital to implement a security/protection concept and keep security measures in place (e.g. exception handling, vulnerability remediation, penetration test planning, change requests)
- Lead task forces and Cybersecurity incidents together with the partners (e.g. CERT team, Businesses and Providers). Hold the communication chain, prepare decision papers for the stakeholders.
- Provide technical insight to the Chief Cyber Security Officer.
- Support your IT- and business-customer within projects in all cyber security aspects to ensure efficiency and operational perfection. And perform actively stakeholder management.
We will positively consider the following skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ years providing risk-based protection for critical assets and processes.
- At least 3 years experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security especially with regard to Cloud SaaS Solutions, Microsoft O365 and/or Infrastructure topics (e.g. Backend Services, Network Services, End User Computing, Mobile Access).
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
- Experience in protection of Collaboration Services (e.g. MS Teams, Conceptboard, Sharepoint, Messaging, Telephony).
- Proven experience in O365 tenant and service architecture and B2B scenario. Especially experience in collaboration services like MS Stream, MS Teams / Life-events, Telephony and messaging.
- Additional experience in Azure, Dynamics, Power Platform would be helpful.
- You have experience in project work, as project coordinator and/or as consultant. Ideally you have international experience preferably in an english speaking country.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game changers like you to join our team of guides. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today! Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
You can work from either of our Cybersecurity hubs (Lisbon or Madrid)
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time