If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with Agile cross-function development team, to invent, design and implement leading industry computing products for Siemens digital industry automation portfolio.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- You will be part of a young, fun, innovate, diverse and international team.
- You will closely coordinate with embedded software and mechanical engineering teams to plan high-level design of industry computing device.
- You need have architecture thinking, to consider constraints such as weight, overall dimensions, temperature range of operation, vibration, power consumption, EMC, etc. to achieve high level ruggedness and efficiency, to fulfill our commitment to customers in diversified industry filed application.
- You will be key person in R&D team to contact with many design partners / vendors, provide clear design requirements to them, make decision based on technical judgment, business benefit including cost, schedule and quality.
- You need drive the important component strategy with clear technical analysis and understand the big picture and trend, working with material strategy team from local factory and global procurement.
- You will be involved to track world-wide cutting-edge technologies of computing and semiconductor, estimate alternatives, and integrate the best into your design.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
- BS above. >=5 years design experience on high-volume electronics products. And experiences in working with international team, in product lifecycle management with very good communication skill.
- You are familiar with world class electrical component vendors (mainboard, graphic card, AI card…) and love to cooperate with partners to find out best solution.
- Strategic thinking, result orientation, decision making is necessary during the cooperation with different partners internal and external.
- Strong grasp on X86 or ARM architecture, familiar with common periphery high speed design (DDR, PCIe, SATA, USB), signal integrity and power distribution techniques. Familiar DC/DC power topology and common EMC/EMI design principles.
- Extensive trouble shooting experience with oscilloscopes, multi-meters, logic analyzers, function generators, electronic load banks, power supplies, power analyzers, etc.
- You are a quick learner for new technologies and good sense at technical and marketing trend.
- You are fluent in English and good at English communication, additional languages are plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time