Job title: Software Test Specialist (Mobile Test Engineer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Detect and supervise software defects and inconsistencies
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- You must have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech with 3-4.5 years of hands-on experience in mobile application testing (Android/iOS), responsible for crafting and executing software tests.
- Encouraged to have good knowledge in testing concepts, Android SDK or iOS SDK.
- Understanding of mobile app testing techniques/tools and good Knowledge of ADB commands and Knowledge on assembling and diagnosing logs for app crashes.
- Experience on mobile testing using physical devices/Simulators/Emulators.
- Experience in Mobile UI/UX testing with reference to standards of iOS/Android guidelines and Defect logging and defect tracking until bug closure and support development in Bug reproduction.
- Experience working in agile-based projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Find out more about Siemens at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time