Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Research & Development Scientist Design Transfer
- work as a member of a research team assigned to specific development projects
- integrate the Design Transfer Team
- develop and validate project specific methods for design transfer
- interact cross-functional with other departments like Manufacturing, Quality Control and others
- support with project specific process validation
- method and process training of cross-functional team members during Design Transfer
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Master or PhD. in scientific field such as Molecular Biology, Microbiology or a similar field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Real Time PCR or Molecular Diagnostics
- Experienced with designing experiments and performing data interpretation
- Experience in IVD industry or similar field will be an advantage
- Working experience in a regulated environment (CE/IVD) will be considered an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent written and spoken English language skills
- You have capacity for working independently and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- You are a driven individual with a history of developing collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- You have a professional working knowledge of common software packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/career/
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time