- The right individual for this job will be responsible for managing Smart Grid oriented applications. This includes Service Level Management, Device Management, Data Management, Environment Management, application configuration, testing, Q/A, delivery, operational activities.
- The Solution Engineer role will contribute to the business validation, performance tuning, Service Level Monitoring, application Monitoring, Data consistency and integrity, exception handling, Maintenance, Patching and support the Global Managed Services team.
- This is a customer facing position that requires a high level of professionalism, working hand in hand with the Project Manager and other Solution Engineers, and the end-user base to deliver a quality solution.
- Participate on teams comprised of Project Managers, Solution Architects and other Solution Engineers.
- Provide work estimates and regular status updates to be used in project planning & tracking.
- Deploy, configure and test Smart Grid Application solutions.
- Assist in design workflows, new processes, data flows and integrations with existing systems and business practices.
- Identify, log, track and assist in the resolution of software and process issues.
- Provide support for technical questions on software functionality from end-users, internal and external customers in line with ITIL processes.
- Implement and deliver projects with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics and Visualization.
- We need a graduate - BE degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or relevant field with about 4 to 6 years of work experience.
- Knowledge in UNIX, PL/SQL
- ITIL certification is mandatory
- Basic knowledge on Python/Java Scripting language will be an added advantage
- Experience in Service Level Management is an added advantage
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Strong analytical and on the job, problem solving skills
- High-level communication skills, Exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time