Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 高级质量工程师/Senior Quality Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
1. Change process quality coach:
- Mandatory attend the change control board and change plan meeting to evaluate whether the changes need to be reviewed, verified and validated.
- Control the CRs via SAP to ensure the change plan is correct and check all the activities are in compliance with the process.
- Establish and improve CR process.
2. Magellan Q-Coach
- Supporting and control the Global manufacturing projects from quality and regulation point of view.
- Ensure implementation and controlling of quality gates to gain a sustainable higher quality in Magellan projects.
3. Continuous improvement
- Develop, establish, maintain and optimize a consistent global QMS together with the process owner, including requirements and in alignment with the Siemens Process Framework.
- Reduce the NCP and quality cost through quality improvement projects.
- Implement SPC methodology to identify the potential risk of product in an early stage."
4. Internal auditor
- Check whether quality regulations are compliance with the standards, regulations and Siemens MED QRs.
- Performed the audits as planned to check whether the quality regulations are followed effectively.
- Work together with the process owner for the CAPA.
- Verify the CAPA for the non-compliance findings."
1. Bachelor degree with 5 years working experience at least and manufacture background is preferred
2. Procedure & standards understanding (ISO9001, ISO13485 etc.)
3. Problem solving techniques such as 8D
4. Fluent in English (spoken and written)
5. Experience in medical device related products is preferred
6. Effective communication and coach
7. Statistical methods and data analysis capability
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time