For our Regional Solutions & Services business unit, we are looking for a Part Time Working Student (Application Software Engineer - Smart Buildings / HVAC). This role will be responsible for application software development and providing training & troubleshooting support.
What are my responsibilities?
· Working with field service team to clarify programming requirements and sequences of operation.
· Using programming tools to develop application software for HVAC units according to sequence of operations.
· Working with both Europe Technical Support Center and internal groups in support of identifying and resolving ﬁeld issues.
· Organizing trainings for the field service team in order to develop programming, installation, integration and troubleshooting skills for the new products.
· Training customers to enable usage of delivered applications.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering or Control Automation Engineering.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Able to work 3 days/week in Kartal and/or remotely.
- Strong Knowledge of FBD (Function block diagrams), ST(Structured text), SFC (Sequential Flow Chart) languages.
- Experience in database technology such as MSSQL.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time