Explore our Digital World
Do you want to create technologies that transform the everyday for billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves to build a better future. By creating ground breaking technologies that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Picture yourself in the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
Does the future of data center construction excite you? Do you have data center expertise and are looking to advance your career to the next level? Siemens Canada Ltd. Smart Infrastructure, is seeking a driven, dedicated Data Center National Business Developer Manager who is prepared to leverage their own knowledge of the North American data center market growth areas to generate new equipment, service, and solutions sales.
This position is can be located in Montreal or Toronto.
The ideal candidate will drive sales for the new construction data center market in Canada using our entire portfolio of solutions including automation, fire, security, and data center electrical infrastructure management. This entails achieving Solutions’ Growth Targets across Canada.
What will you do?
- Drive order intake for Siemens Smart Infrastructure in the Data Center market in Canada. This includes building customer relationships, driving opportunities to closure, and maintaining an accurate pipeline in the CRM tool.
- Take the lead role and ownership of the development of the sales strategies, tools and collateral necessary to grow and drive the Data Center Solutions business across Canada.
- Collaborate with other National Solutions Sales Support groups and educate them on the data center specific market and opportunities and partner with them in the delivery of the overall sale plans.
- Collaborate and work with other Siemens Divisions to provide comprehensive customer solutions across all Siemens’ products and services.
- Collaborate with the Business Units and Branch Management teams in your areas of geographic responsibility - share leads and help develop strategies to pursue the data center market in their territories across all business lines.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking by anticipating future trends through looking outward at the customer‘s market, competition, and alternatives.
- Effectively manages the buying and selling process by involving a network of key players to solve customer operational issues to help them achieve their business objectives.
- Leads development and execution of marketing through trade show and thought leadership presentations to market concepts to key decision makers.
What will you need to succeed?
- A. or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in Sales, preferably in the Data Center Market
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Exceptional relationship development skills
- Experience with large customer management and with strategic customer management
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Experience in strategic business planning
- Strong financial business acumen
- Strong background in value-based selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.